venerdì 2 dicembre 2011

Weather or Not

The first day in Italy was just like sunny San Diego; warm, sunny and beautiful.  We were so excited to be here and couldn't wait to experience all the things Italy has to offer.  I wanted to go hiking, especially since we could see Mount Vesuvius.  But the need to sleep won! The second day in Italy was slightly less nice because of the smoke from the burning garbage.  At first I thought it was a lovely fall day with a campfire smell...which I quickly realized was not lovely wood burning smell but nasty toxic garbage burning.  The third day was even better, rainy, cold, and smelly!  The smoggy air is not exactly what you imagine when you think of Italy-at least it was not what I imagined!  I wonder what day four will be like…

Nessun commento:

Posta un commento