giovedì 8 dicembre 2011

Italian Vino or California Vino

California is known for having nice wine.   Living in California, we had the intentions of touring the wine country and tasting all the wonderful wines.  Unfortunately, Matt was deployed and when he returned I was pregnant, so I did not get to tour the wine country.  I did get to go to the wine country (well the SoCal wine country of Temecula) and watch people enjoy fine wine.  Now we are in Italy which is known for its fine wine.  In fact, the cheap table wine is probably nicer than most of the fine wine in America.  Again, I do not get to enjoy the wonderful wines because I am nursing. 
In the market, which is located on the Navy base (our experiences thus far are limited to life on the navy base) has a wine section.  There are two rows of fine Italian wines.  There is even an American wine section.  Below is a picture of the American wine section.
Seriously.

2 commenti:

  1. It is their way of snubbing their nose at Napa and Sonoma Valley. You can have vino, just one glass at a time!

    RispondiElimina
  2. I need a larger picture I don't recognize the labels..I don't drink wine that often so I guess I wouldn't recognize them anyway. Its not Gallo is it?? Mamma

    RispondiElimina