lunedì 9 aprile 2012

Wagon

I have fallen off the wagon.  I have lost of control when it comes to eating candy.  And I have not been exercising enough.  I am getting at least one a week which is pretty good when I am off track.  I have stopped tracking my food (counting my points for WW) which means I eat an extra helping or sweet and don't really think twice about it.  My husband who is probably the most supportive person to have around when dieting, has noticed my spiraling out of control and has been trying to help.  He will casually ask me about my points or how my eating was that day.  He encourages me to work out and eat more fruits and vegetables.  He even cuts the vegetables so I just have to eat them.  All of this wonderful support and I am not focused.  I am letting myself down.

I have 2.5 months to get to my goal weight (30 more pounds to go :(.)  This is following the 9 months on and 9 months off plan.  I need to really focus so I can reach my goal.  I know it is lofty but at least I can get close.  So, tomorrow I start tracking again.  Hopefully today I will work out and not have the extra helping at dinner. 

Sharing my weakness and "failure" with the world seems a little weird but I need to find the motivation and accountability again.  Since I can't go to the WW meetings (much better for me than the online), I will have to find my support from other people.  So, my post Lent challenge is to get back on track.  I will track my food.  I will limit my candy.  I will increase my working out.  I need to get healthy again so I can set an example for my daughter.

2 commenti:

  1. You can do it!! Hopenthe Easter Bunny didn't leave too much candy. I have been cutting vegs for your father...he needs to start tracking again! Maybe by encouraging him it will spur you on..

    RispondiElimina
  2. I know exactly how you feel. I have had a horrible week with eating. The more I eat the worse I feel and then I eat more because I feel bad for eating. It is this horrible cycle that just continues on for me.

    You can do it though. You are strong and you are right our children look to us as role models. I know how hard it is but we can do it!!!!

    RispondiElimina